Attention Plus is based on proven science and you can learn more about this below.
The importance of concentration
Studies of concentration have consistently found that it predicts health and wellbeing from an early age. Researchers often use the term persistence on task to describe concentrated effort to complete tasks. Studies involving thousands of children have shown that the more children struggled to concentrate to complete tasks, the higher their risks of:
- mental health problems, smoking, alcohol and other drug abuse (7% higher)
- drunk driving and criminal convictions (30% higher)
- unsafe sex and teenage pregnancy/parenthood (32% higher)
- multiple physical health problems and dying younger (16% higher)
- leaving school early, unemployment, earning a less and struggling financially (22% higher)
In other words, children who struggled to concentrate had less health, wealth and choice.
The scientists also found that improving a child's concentration reduced these risk and increased the likelihood of getting a university degree by 48%.
You can find out more here.
Monday, June 27, 2016 2:03:00 PM